Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Stuff left to find...

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote out a list of birds I consider it still possible to find/ jam in on before the year end:

  • Water Rail
  • Merlin
  • Ring Ouzel
  • Stonechat
  • Marsh Harrier
  • Hen Harrier
  • Goldeneye
  • Woodcock
  • Jack Snipe
  • Short-eared Owl
  • Yellow-legged Gull (time running out!)
  • Brambling
  • Woodlark
  • Rock Pipit
If I give Messrs. Hicks, Burgess and Palmer a run for their money and get to 130, I will be quite pleased. What's on our other correspondents' hit-lists?

DOM

1 comment:

  1. ................I'll take anything! I just can't get out of the house that often at the moment.

    Med Gull, Brambling, Scaup and Black-necked Grebe are high on the Broom priority list. If I get to Pegsdon (bike only of course!) I still need Redstart, Winchat and Ring Ouzel........
    M

    ReplyDelete